This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [docs] Explain how to use multiple file-name patterns in RUNTESTFLAGS
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Santos <daniel dot santos at pobox dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:22:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [docs] Explain how to use multiple file-name patterns in RUNTESTFLAGS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 22, 2017, at 8:58 AM, Martin Sebor <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 08/21/2017 07:41 PM, Daniel Santos wrote:
>> It took me a while to figure out how to do this so I figured that it should be
>> in the docs. OK for trunk?
Oh, yeah, with the correction mentioned, Ok.