This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR79542][Ada] Fix ICE in dwarf2out.c with nested func. inlining
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:29:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR79542][Ada] Fix ICE in dwarf2out.c with nested func. inlining
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CADzB+2=pi0de_o8tOzeQiayK9L8uMapHswTmhh=VZOOTTYL9mw@mail.gmail.com> <CADzB+2mWabNoaComYo8zdKKPvk85WAix79hZ=GpcQMxuA9Zz_Q@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 6:05 AM, Pierre-Marie de Rodat
> On 08/07/2017 08:42 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
>> Perhaps the DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN check in my patch should be
>> decl_ultimate_origin instead, which should return null in that case?
> It looks like it worked, thanks! Note that I had to tweak a bit your change
> in process_scope_vars to avoid a crash in a couple of Fortran tests (at -O3
> -g). Also, as the gcc_unreachable appears in an IF block, I turned it into a
> gcc_assert and remove the corresponding IF.
> Here is the final patch version, bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux.