This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *ping* [patch, fortran] Fix PR 60355, missing error for BIND(C) outside module scope
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:37:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: *ping* [patch, fortran] Fix PR 60355, missing error for BIND(C) outside module scope
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It looks fine to me. OK for trunk.
PS What about PR34640 ?????
On 9 August 2017 at 20:44, Thomas Koenig <email@example.com> wrote:
> Am 02.08.2017 um 15:19 schrieb Thomas Koenig:
>> the attached patch is a bit smaller than it looks, because most of
>> it is due to reformatting a large comment. It is rather simple -
>> checking for an incorrectly placed BIND(C) variable was sometimes not
>> done because the test was mixed in with other tests where implicitly
>> typed variables were excluded.
>> Regression-tested. OK for trunk?
> Patch at:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
- Albert Einstein