This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR c++/80287 add new testcase
- From: Yvan Roux <yvan dot roux at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 15:52:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR c++/80287 add new testcase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD57uCcF3hZSNoKGHyYHS6=qOZ-Njvxc6fJRYu3oqCU9B4mchg@mail.gmail.com>
On 13 July 2017 at 14:02, Yvan Roux <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> as discussed in the PR, this patch adds a new reduced testcase which
> doesn't rely on c++17 features, this is a prereq to the backport of
> the fix into GCC 6 branch which is impacted by this issue.
> Validated on x86, ARM and AArch64 targets.
> Ok for trunk ? and maybe on gcc-7-branch ?
> 2017-07-13 Yvan Roux <email@example.com>
> PR c++/80287
> * g++.dg/pr80287.C: New test.