This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 7.2 Status Report (2017-08-02)
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 10:28:30 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 7.2 Status Report (2017-08-02)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKOQZ8yCz9O1Oq1Q=XyWO0BH=ST2WR9o1fcGT94UF+ysmPhR2w@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 4:17 AM, Richard Biener <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Status
> > ======
> > The GCC 7 branch is now frozen for the upcoming release candidate
> > and release. All changes require release manager approval.
> Whoops, I committed a patch to the GCC 7 branch this morning (my time)
> before I saw this e-mail message (SVN revision 250833). Sorry about
> that. Let me know if you want me to revert it, but I think it's
> pretty safe.
Yes, looks harmless to me (go isn't release critical anyway).