This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 71440 ("ICE on invalid C++ code in instantiate_type, at cp/class.c...")
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 17:31:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 71440 ("ICE on invalid C++ code in instantiate_type, at cp/class.c...")
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> by and large this issue seems already fixed in mainline, ie, we don't ICE
> anymore during error recovery, but I noticed that we try to prettyprint
> constructor and destructor as expressions and we end up with ugliness like:
> error: taking address of constructor ‘((C<int>*)this)->*A::__ct ’
> thus the below, tested x86_64-linux. Ok?