This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/13] D: Submission of D Front End
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:24:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/13] D: Submission of D Front End
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+deKjSr2yBeqUZ8CYxYGTmZWP28qevEvdKvKWFqcnPtyg@mail.gmail.com> <CABOHX+eVZa8vNDT8HgjMwJSgUt=GUWLFaN=u=pO4piGBOZyn+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABOHX+eeqCrANCgos=xmHyvunHcFpHHDVuAJJPBeRfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 July 2017 at 10:46, Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 24 June 2017 at 19:23, Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Just doing an update of the patch series, rebased against trunk, and
>> applied changes as requested by every comment so far.
>> Notes on changes have been made on each patch where applicable.
> So what would be the best way forward with this?
> In the meantime, I've set-up a buildbot to build and run the testsuite
> on 7 different targets, and will add another 5 when I get round to
> moving to a server with more disk space.
Ping on this. :-)