This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to remove WITH_CLEANUP_EXPR handling
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:39:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to remove WITH_CLEANUP_EXPR handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADzB+2nRM9tATBZxGvqwEQ-+Zhmwp3rn6w8wYL2MY0sg_VGAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/29/2017 05:44 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
The C++ front end hasn't generated WITH_CLEANUP_EXPR in a very long
time (20+ years?), so there's no need to handle it.
I see dead code