This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- From: Daniel Cederman <cederman at gaisler dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de, daniel at gaisler dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:52:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3595556.1cW9hBQDSO@polaris>
On 2017-06-26 09:21, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Yes, modulo the config/sparc/sparc-c.c hunk, what is it used for?
It defines __FIX_B2BST when the back-to-back store fix is enabled. This
makes it easy to only add the workaround NOPs to inline assembly (and
assembly files that uses the GCC preprocessor) when needed.
But the implementation looks a bit strange, can't we merge the essentially
identical blocks of code into a single block, as for the other fixes?
I will submit a new version of the patch in which I have tried to remove
the code duplication.