This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Simplify 3*x == 3*y for wrapping types
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:58:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Simplify 3*x == 3*y for wrapping types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFiYyc370DGhw-KhmvXUjMELGSux1waSvds5yyk_6QnBQMSHemail@example.com>
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017, Richard Biener wrote:
I think the mults don't need :c as we should canonicalize the constant
to 2nd operand.
Oups, I copied the transformation above (which does need :c) and didn't
notice it was there. Good catch, thanks.