This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, cederman at gaisler dot com, sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de, daniel at gaisler dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:21:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Eric, does Daniel's patch meet your requirements now?
Yes, modulo the config/sparc/sparc-c.c hunk, what is it used for?
But the implementation looks a bit strange, can't we merge the essentially
identical blocks of code into a single block, as for the other fixes?