This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Fix for vec_mulo and vec_mule test case
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Carl Love <cel at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:16:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Fix for vec_mulo and vec_mule test case
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 09:04:38AM -0700, Carl Love wrote:
> Commit 249424 fixed the vec_mulo and vec_mule support however, the
> changes for the test case did not get included in the previous patch.
> The testing worked great for me as I had the fix. Not so good for
> everyone else as I didn't share the test case fix with mainline. Sorry
> for the omission in the previous patch.
> I have tested the following fix on powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu
> (Power 8 LE), powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu(Power 8 BE),
> powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu (Power 7).
> Is the fix OK for gcc mainline?
> 2017-06-23 Carl Love <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.target/powerpc/builtins-3.c (vmulosh, vmulouh, vmulesh,
> vmuleuh): Fix scan-assembler-times should check for word not half word