This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: cederman at gaisler dot com
- Cc: ebotcazou at adacore dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de, daniel at gaisler dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:06:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] Add a workaround for the LEON3FT store-store errata
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Daniel Cederman <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:27:51 +0200
> I have modified the patch so that the workaround is enabled by using
> either mfix-ut699, -mfix-ut700, or -mfix-gr712rc.
Eric, does Daniel's patch meet your requirements now?