This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: i386/sse.md:round<mode>2 skips operands -> -O0 warning
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:16:53 -0300
- Subject: Re: i386/sse.md:round<mode>2 skips operands -> -O0 warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=aoliva at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 1B94B7F40F
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 1B94B7F40F
- References: <email@example.com> <CAFULd4Yb+nSVB8Lk+1rtOABY7ZKqUGPi4Gv3QsFOrDA6JEpJiA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170622100622.GW2123@tucnak>
On Jun 22, 2017, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 07:00:59AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> [adding the list]
>> Thanks, I'm checking this in. Regstrapped on x86_64-linux-gnu.
> I bet it won't apply, I didn't know you were looking at this;
> Martin Liska filed PR81151 recently and I've fixed it yesterday.
Heh. I'm surprised anyone else ran into this in the few weeks since I
did, in spite of the problem lingering there for much longer. Sorry I
didn't post it sooner, it didn't look like a high priority. The only
reason I posted it today was that I wanted to merge trunk into
lxoliva/SFN, where I hit the problem during some -O0 tests, and I
figured I'd put the patch in before the merge. Indeed, when I updated
the tree for the merge, the patch would no longer apply. What a
coincidence! Thanks for fixing it!
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer