This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backports to 6.x
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Cc: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:21:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Backports to 6.x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Nathan Sidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 06/21/2017 04:14 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
>> As release managers are planning to release next version of GCC 6. I would
>> like to
>> do backport revisions attached.
>> The only complicated one is the one for PR69953 where I decided to
>> also refactoring patches applied by Nathan (244529, 244156).
>> I would appreciate another pair of eyes to look at backports.
> Looks good to me.
> Nathan Sidwell