This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: stack/heap collision vulnerability and mitigation with GCC
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:12:00 EDT
- Subject: Re: RFC: stack/heap collision vulnerability and mitigation with GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Out of curiousity, does the old Alpha/VMS stack-checking API meet the
requirements? From what I recall, I think it does.