This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Ping of ccmp.c (conditional compare) patch
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:22:23 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] Ping of ccmp.c (conditional compare) patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: sellcey at cavium dot com
This is a re-ping of:
It was pointed out to me that my original subject line [PATCH/AARCH64] might
be misleading since the patch is not to code in config/aarch64. It is to
ccmp.c which is in the shared gcc directory. That said, aarch64 is currently
the only architecture that uses this code because it is the only architecture
that sets targetm.gen_ccmp_first and targetm.gen_ccmp_next.