This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] document cp_operator_id and cp_assignment_operator_id
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 17:24:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] document cp_operator_id and cp_assignment_operator_id
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Martin Sebor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Attached is a documentation-only change to add comments explaining
> the C++ cp_operator_id and cp_assignment_operator_id macros.
Hmm, I'd say that these macros return the identifier used internally
to represent "operator OP" and "operator OP=", respectively. Looking
up overloads is one thing you can do with that name, but the same is
true of all identifiers, do we need to mention it specifically?