This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: improve stdint.h handling for VxWorks
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Cc: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Douglas B Rupp <rupp at adacore dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:16:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: improve stdint.h handling for VxWorks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <93FEF9F0-A6DB-4E16-80EE-9A9C83CA919C@adacore.com> <email@example.com>
> On Jun 12, 2017, at 13:19 , Nathan Sidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 06/12/2017 05:17 AM, Olivier Hainque wrote:
>> Nathan, how does this look to you ?
> I'm fine with it.
Great, thanks :-)
> Previously we tried to avoid fixincludes so that aan updated toolchain could just drop in to an existing tornado distribution. But that's no longer a concern.
OK. I'll follow up on the fixincludes business as a separate
message. There are concerns disjoint from the stdint.h particular
issue and that would better be tracked on a separate thread.
Thanks a lot for your prompt feedback,
With Kind Regards,