This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH doc] update documentation of x86 -mcx16 option
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:26:43 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH doc] update documentation of x86 -mcx16 option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <5934BB42.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> This is good, thanks. I think it's fine for GCC 7 branch as well (I guess
> it's not a regression fix, but it seems unlikely to break anything).
Plus the regression-only rule does not apply for docs. ;-)