This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Implement -Wimplicit-fallthrough (take 2): fix missing breaks
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:59:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Implement -Wimplicit-fallthrough (take 2): fix missing breaks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160727165212.GW7007@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 02:17:35PM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 07/27/2016 10:52 AM, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > This is what the new warning pointed out. I think all these are bugs.
> > This patch has been tested on powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu, aarch64-linux-gnu,
> > and x86_64-redhat-linux.
> > 2016-07-27 Marek Polacek <email@example.com>
> > PR c/7652
> > gcc/
> > * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_expand_args_builtin): Add break.
> > (ix86_expand_round_builtin): Likewise.
> > * config/rs6000/rs6000.c (altivec_expand_ld_builtin): Add break.
> > (altivec_expand_st_builtin): Likewise.
> > * gengtype.c (dbgprint_count_type_at): Add break.
> > gcc/java/
> > * jcf-dump.c (print_constant): Add break.
> > libgo/
> > * runtime/heapdump.c (dumpefacetypes): Add break.
> Note that I think libgo's runtime is shared with golang and that Ian imports
> the runtime from that project.
Yea, I think so; I asked Ian whether he wants to help out with that.