This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Get rid of stack trampolines for nested functions
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:49:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Get rid of stack trampolines for nested functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6524055.MLc1u6juUE@polaris> <1499584.8CNkmItF7C@arcturus.home> <email@example.com>
> So i think with the various nits I pointed out the target independent
> stuff is good to go on the trunk. Then you can just iterate with the
> target guys to get those wrapped up.
OK, I'll do a pass on the entire patch, post a second version with the
required fixes, split into 2 parts as agreed, and get approval from the
architecture maintainers individually.