This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Init df for split pass since some target use REG_NOTE in split pattern
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:56:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: Init df for split pass since some target use REG_NOTE in split pattern
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+yXCZBAiG8ckW692_dxWjicb1w8WX3LwVnnBB0Ew1aL=NXe4A@mail.gmail.com>
On 07/25/2016 12:36 AM, Kito Cheng wrote:
Patch was not included/attached to your message. Please resend with the
patch and hopefully a testcase which exhibits the problem.
Some target(for example i386, sh and h8300) use find_regno_note in
split pattern but df infrastructure seem not initialize at split pass,
so it may got wrong note since it's out-of-date.
2016-07-25 Kito Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc/recog.c (split_all_insns): Initialize df for split pass.