This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gimple loop splitting
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 16:27:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Gimple loop splitting
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <CA+=Sn1mSZ1VP_Z_gk40wzmeXBemwddTseAizQajvmG2se4=FRQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sun, 24 Jul 2016, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> What ever happened to this patch?
It got accepted but I deferred inclusion in GCC 6 because it
was late in the cycle then and performance results didn't show super
improvements (only looked at cpu2006). No regressions, but no nice
> I was looking into doing this myself today but I found this patch. It is
> stage 1 of GCC 7, it might be a good idea to get this patch into GCC.
Indeed. If you want to performance test it on something you know where it
should help, I'm all ears.