This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't call get_working_sets w/ LTO and -fauto-profile (PR, gcov-profile/70993)
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 13:19:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't call get_working_sets w/ LTO and -fauto-profile (PR, gcov-profile/70993)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Martin Liška <email@example.com> wrote:
> Currently, call to get_working_sets is only called from tree_profiling
> (called from 'pass_ipa_tree_profile' and is guarded in gate with !flag_auto_profile).
> I would like to apply the same logic in lto-cgraph.c.
> Patch can bootstrap on ppc64le-redhat-linux and survives regression tests.
> Ready to be installed?