This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Cesar Philippidis <cesar at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 07:15:58 -0700
- Subject: Patch ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The following patches still need to be reviewed:
* Change an LTO wrapper assert failure to an error when it detects
missing symbols. This situation can arise in offloading code, e.g.
when the user forgets to declare a global variable as offloadable.
* Add support for OpenACC routine clauses in fortran modules. Also,
allow the routine directive to be applied to intrinsic procedures.