This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Merge liboffloadmic from upstream
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Verbin <iverbin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 19:53:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Merge liboffloadmic from upstream
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160721174600.GA63771@msticlxl57.ims.intel.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 08:46:00PM +0300, Ilya Verbin wrote:
> This patch contains an update for liboffloadmic, imported from
> <https://www.openmprtl.org/download>, version 20160715.
> abidiff didn't show any difference in the functions, which are used by libgomp
> plugin. make check with intelmicemul passed. OK for trunk?