This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, patch, v1] Add STAT= support to caf_single get()/send()
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Andre Vehreschild <vehre at gmx dot de>
- Cc: GCC-Fortran-ML <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC-Patches-ML <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:44:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, patch, v1] Add STAT= support to caf_single get()/send()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160721153102.585a4e8d@vepi2>
That looks good to me. OK for trunk.
Thanks for the patch.
On 21 July 2016 at 15:31, Andre Vehreschild <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> the attached patch adds support for a stat parameter to caf_single's
> caf_get() and caf_send() routines and adds a testcase. Unfortunately is
> there not much that can go wrong in a caf_single's get/send, so the test
> resides to check whether stat is reset correctly.
> Bootstraps and regtests ok on x86_64-linux/F23.
> Ok for trunk?
> Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de
The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.