This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix source locations of bad enum values (PR c/71610 and PR c/71613)
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 20:25:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix source locations of bad enum values (PR c/71610 and PR c/71613)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CADzB+2kX4nXF94Bz_soBuzL+oqserY6LTxsq8X3zQ_hG0bYTBA@mail.gmail.com> <CADzB+2kNaE1W+jpGfqqZ9PZW-t72+HZOZwDUPuBWukPowVLzAw@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, 2016-07-20 at 16:16 -0400, Jason Merrill wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > This needs a template testcase.
> Did you get this reply before? It bounced from the mailing list, but
> I thought you would have gotten it directly.
I did; sorry for not responding - I have quite a few projects underway
for gcc 7 and this one managed to slip off my radar. I'll try to
resubmit with extra test coverage tomorrow.