This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] disable ifunc on *-musl by default
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <nd at arm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:09:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] disable ifunc on *-musl by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <CAGWvny=ks8xNPLKvO1sm3pD0zLz1fhpiiEoSYJZwWVK6WHxsyw@mail.gmail.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 20/07/16 14:45, David Edelsohn wrote:
>> Musl libc does not support gnu ifunc, so disable it by default.
>> (not disabled on s390-* since that has no musl support yet.)
> Musl libc now supports PPC64. Support for s390 is in progress.
it seemed to me that on ppc64 ifunc is disabled by default.
(at least it is not enabled in config.gcc)