This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[BACKPORT 4.9/5] Fix compiling large files
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 13:19:35 +0200
- Subject: [BACKPORT 4.9/5] Fix compiling large files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201603110420.u2B4KQ70018134@greed.delorie.com> <56E88179.email@example.com> <56E88D50.firstname.lastname@example.org>
As mentioned in PR71920, I would like to backport the change to GCC 4.9 and 5.
May I install the patch after proper testing?