This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++] Add C++17clamp
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:34:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] Add C++17clamp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14/07/16 19:50 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
Here is an implementation of P0025
An algorithm to "clamp" a value between a pair of boundary values.
Testing is almost finished - looks good so far.
OK if testing passes?
OK for trunk, thanks.
I didn't see a feature test in any of the SD-6 papers or P0025.
p0096r3 proposes __cpp_lib_clamp = 201603.