This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Tweak diagnostic-token.ranges.c testcase (PR testsuite/71865)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:51:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tweak diagnostic-token.ranges.c testcase (PR testsuite/71865)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160714145541.GG7387@tucnak.redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 02:29:10PM -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> > Tested on x86_64-linux and i686-linux, ok for trunk?
> Thanks. I think I can approve this with my "libcpp/diagnostic messages
> " maintainer hat on.
> Did you test the case with a build for one of the affected targets to
> verify the fix?
Tested just with the cross-compiler to powerpc64le-linux besides
x86_64/i686 bootstrap/regtests, in the cross it fails without the patch
and succeeds with it. Change committed.
> > 2016-07-14 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> > PR testsuite/71865
> > * gcc.dg/diagnostic-token-ranges.c: Add -std=c11 to dg-options.
> > (wide_string_literal_in_asm): Use __asm instead of asm, adjust
> > expected diagnostics.