This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Run profile feedback tests with autofdo
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 03:55:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Run profile feedback tests with autofdo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAHFci2-Jv0WfW_2n+AG8B1WQLe7vt7j8Z2Nsi3=ySczemail@example.com>
> After this patch, I got below test results with command line: make
> check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="tree-prof.exp" -k
That is expected if you don't have autofdo. You would prefer to hide it?
> Also I got unstable test result in tree-prof.exp if I run
> aforementioned command line with -jnum (parallelly). Does the patch
> has problem in parallel testing?
I haven't seen that. Unstable in what way?