This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, GCC/ARM testsuite] Fix pr42574.c selector syntax error
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:20:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, GCC/ARM testsuite] Fix pr42574.c selector syntax error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2942868.C3caybiHGj@e108577-lin> <5787580C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 14 July 2016 10:14:52 Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> On 14/07/16 10:12, Thomas Preudhomme wrote:
> > This patch fixes a syntax error in the dg-do selector of pr42574.c: it is
> > missing the target keyword, with the following boolean expression enclosed
> > in curly braces. Test fails to be run without this patch and successfully
> > pass with it. Patch is in attachment.
> > ChangeLog entry is as follows:
> > *** gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog ***
> > 2016-07-13 Thomas Preud'homme <email@example.com>
> > * gcc.target/arm/pr42574.c: Add missing target keyword for the
> > dg-do
> > selector and enclose boolean expression in curly braces.
> > Is this ok for trunk?
> Ok. I'd say this is an obvious change.
Err indeed, long time I did not have one.