This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add missing OBJCOPY variable to Makefile.in
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: JonY <10walls at gmail dot com>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:22:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add missing OBJCOPY variable to Makefile.in
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5778FD6D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/03/2016 05:56 AM, JonY wrote:
With a ChangeLog and verification that some host/target combination
still builds this is OK.
This patch allows OBJCOPY to be set by configure. It was missing in