This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Implement -Wswitch-fallthrough
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:03:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Implement -Wswitch-fallthrough
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160711194340.GI13963@redhat.com> <CA+=Sn1=bqbRvH8+jsW7B+GePW6vbyTC-VAtduMiYO=r3v_fvoQ@mail.gmail.com> <20160711200150.GF13963@redhat.com>
On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 12:59:51PM -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>> I don't like it being default turned on or even part of -Wall. As
>> evidence all of the patches that comes after this is the main reason
> Ok, moving this to -Wextra is rather trivial.
Even -Wextra is not useful either. If anything maybe -Wc++1z-compat :).