This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING^2] Re: Some fixes for autofdo test cases
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: hubicka at ucw dot cz, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:39:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING^2] Re: Some fixes for autofdo test cases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andi Kleen <email@example.com> writes:
> Andi Kleen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This fixes some of the problems with profile test cases running with autofdo
>> There are still remaining failures that need to be addressed, but this is the
>> low hanging fruit.
email@example.com -- Speaking for myself only