This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/9] separate shrink-wrapping
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:42:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9] separate shrink-wrapping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20160608151645.GA13163@gate.crashing.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160614212411.GB13674@gate.crashing.org>
On 06/14/2016 11:24 PM, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 06:43:23PM +0200, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
On 06/08/2016 05:16 PM, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
There is no standard naming for this as far as I know. I'll gladly
use a better name anyone comes up with.
Maybe just subpart?
How about "factor"?
Still sounds odd to me. "Component" maybe? Ideally a native speaker
would help decide what sounds natural to them.