This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2] check initializer to be zero in .bss-like sections
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 15:44:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] check initializer to be zero in .bss-like sections
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5776442102000078000FA511 at prv-mh dot provo dot novell dot com> <4033dabb-ca10-e9db-7286-e4f2c137f842 at redhat dot com> <57768F8002000078000FA6D9 at prv-mh dot provo dot novell dot com>
On 07/01/2016 03:42 PM, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 01.07.16 at 15:36, <email@example.com> wrote:
Looks ok, except why the empty dg-options string in the testcase?
Because I've seen in it that way in various other test cases (and
yes, yet others don't have it). I had to decide for one of the
variants, and if it's not required (nor wanted) I can certainly drop
Yes, if there's no real reason, drop it.