This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] hppa-linux: add missing cpp specs
- From: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 14:20:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hppa-linux: add missing cpp specs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1432742374-23414-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <BLU436-SMTP203D49B27875261CC843C3A97CB0 at phx dot gbl> <20150527175038 dot GC23204 at vapier>
On 2015-05-27 1:50 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
The branches are 4.8, 4.9, 5 and trunk as noted on http://gcc.gnu.org.
For target fixes, that don't
affect primary or secondary targets, nobody cares about the regression
since i'm not looped into gcc development normally, which branches are those
currently ? naively reading gcc.gnu.org homepage makes me think none since
they're labled "regression fixes" and afaict, none of these are regressions.
they've been broken for as long as the ports have existed :/.
This is probably one of the causes of poor thread behavior of many
applications running on
parisc hardware. I want to see the patch in Debian and you probably
want it for Gentoo.
John David Anglin email@example.com