This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Break when has_sample is true
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Aditya K <hiraditya at msn dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 09:07:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Break when has_sample is true
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1432649242-32105-1-git-send-email-hiraditya at msn dot com>,<55647FD1 dot 1010106 at redhat dot com> <BLU179-W4417C74C21EAC3AE59D70BB6CC0 at phx dot gbl>
On 05/26/2015 08:32 AM, Aditya K wrote:
Installed on the trunk after a bootstrap and regression test run on
I don't have commit access. I would appreciate if someone does that for me.
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 08:14:41 -0600
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Re: [PATCH] Break when has_sample is true
On 05/26/2015 08:07 AM, Aditya Kumar wrote:
2015-05-26 Aditya Kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* auto-profile.c (afdo_calculate_branch_prob): Break once has_sample is true.
OK. Please install onto the trunk.