This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch c++]: Fix PR 59759
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:28:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch c++]: Fix PR 59759
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEwic4bd=ayF0sX0GcbXotQPUW2p3EKMrRUn1DXZcLo17OMz_A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 02:21:16PM +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
> I am not sure if suggested fix is the thing we want here. But infact
> having here a VAR_DECL can be caused by prior errors introducing them.
> So we simply might want to treat VAR_DECL in unify via
> Tested for 5.x branch, and trunk. Ok for apply?
Please add a testcase: