This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to run autoconf tests with C++ compiler
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:40:03 -0300
- Subject: Re: PATCH to run autoconf tests with C++ compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <555EA4B1 dot 8090706 at redhat dot com> <orsiak8kpg dot fsf at livre dot home>
On May 25, 2015, Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have one concern about scenarios in which config.cache is shared by
> all builds for the host, but in which stage1 and stage2 compilers might
> (and arguably should) get different results because of stage1's
> -std=c++98, but with a shared config.cache, they won't.
Nevermind, we don't share config.cache between host builds any more.
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer