This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *ping* Re: [Patch, fortran] PR65792 - allocation of scalar elemental function with structure constructor fails
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, Andre Vehreschild <vehre at gmx dot de>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 19:59:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: *ping* Re: [Patch, fortran] PR65792 - allocation of scalar elemental function with structure constructor fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGkQGiKfuxfsnHuwGnsk5R7f=bOu3OzvxtZweL0cGzMmHDGAkQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150426185319 dot GA29878 at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu> <CAGkQGiK0puVoALMW36TzdoWPE=zw8fNOEu2uzeAEO6CJe2SUoA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGkQGiK442R2=p=m-gHHkK=cZKvyUT5QvAiGMbEjCP2gieeOLA at mail dot gmail dot com> <554E07CA dot 2020808 at sfr dot fr> <55562656 dot 7040304 at sfr dot fr>
Dear Mikael, dear all,
I am struggling to find time for gfortran at present because of the
change in my personal circumstances. I am still working full time as a
consultant, whilst trying to sell the house and fix up all those
things that l'Administration Francaise makes so "interesting" (Having
had quasi-diplomatic status, there are all sorts of issues involved in
cars, pensions and... yes, the 2014 tax return). Things will improve
on a timescale of three months because I am expecting an acceptable
offer for the house, next week.
In the meantime, to show willing, I will attend to this right now :-)
On 15 May 2015 at 19:01, Mikael Morin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Le 09/05/2015 15:12, Mikael Morin a écrit :
>> Le 01/05/2015 20:25, Paul Richard Thomas a écrit :
>>> Dear All,
>>> By the time I went to commit, something had changed and the patch
>>> caused a regression. I presume that the version that I had of Andre's
>>> patch was not the same as the one committed. I'll cast an eye over it
>>> this weekend and see if I can understand what gives.
>> Hello Paul,
>> to get things moving again, I propose the attached fix to your patch.
>> Tested on alloc_comp_deep_copy_1 only for now.
> Hello Paul,
> any news?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark to read.