This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fortran/66106 -- Enforce C1202 from F2008
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 09:03:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fortran/66106 -- Enforce C1202 from F2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150515152547 dot GI82729 at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu> <F0347FA0-1384-4C7B-85DC-9EC4FDA90FCF at gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 05:45:54PM +0200, FX wrote:
> - You're missing the match.c part of the patch (I really had
> a hard time figuring out how the patch was supposed to work!
> then I read the one posted in the PR)
Whoops, sorry about that. As you can see I have small patches
sitting in my tree. I tried to untangle the 'svn diff'
> - Let's avoid the strcmp() string comparison and use
> 'op == INTRINSIC_NONE' as the condition (seems clearer and more
> efficient to me)
> - Maybe not doing all the tests (those after "The following
> if-statements") if op == INTRINSIC_NONE, as all the s2
> comparisons will be false.
> - The PR number in the ChangeLog is wrong (both times)
Whoops copy-n-paste from one log to another.
> With the above fixed, it???s OK.
> Thanks for taking care of all this!
I'll rework the patch to address your 2 suggestions.