This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fortran/66106 -- Enforce C1202 from F2008
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 17:45:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fortran/66106 -- Enforce C1202 from F2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150515152547 dot GI82729 at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Youâre missing the match.c part of the patch (I really had a hard time figuring out how the patch was supposed to work! then I read the one posted in the PR)
- Letâs avoid the strcmp() string comparison and use âop == INTRINSIC_NONEâ as the condition (seems clearer and more efficient to me)
- Maybe not doing all the tests (those after "The following if-statementsâ) if op == INTRINSIC_NONE, as all the s2 comparisons will be false.
- The PR number in the ChangeLog is wrong (both times)
With the above fixed, itâs OK.
Thanks for taking care of all this!