This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 6/7] [D] libiberty: Improve support for demangling D2 templates
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 17:47:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/7] [D] libiberty: Improve support for demangling D2 templates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+fsv8cmER98=OPTxNuhdXHF7F=rLfCZiBz7pmOzsLu9kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5554A22B dot 1060503 at redhat dot com> <CABOHX+fROhLZC6y_qOAHV6i2SKrudWXDewJn7PqU8=GmrZ-VVw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 14 May 2015, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On another note, I've found out why the remaining 20 symbols in my 75k
> sample failed. They don't fail at all! It's just that they were all
> greater than 33,000 characters in length, and my test used c++filt,
> which trims anything bigger than 32767 (whoops!).
That would be a bug in c++filt (failure to follow the GNU Coding Standards
regarding having no arbitrary limits).
Joseph S. Myers