This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 4/7] [D] libiberty: Check symbol length before using strncmp
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 07:09:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/7] [D] libiberty: Check symbol length before using strncmp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+d3S0Cm-CwfhgPVQmbbqHRjqj3ot-sGMq=6mVhobQRnjQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/13/2015 02:51 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
This addresses a subtle logic error, noticed when I was in the middle
of testing out some other tightening up of parsing checks.
2015-05-13 Iain Buclaw <email@example.com>
* d-demangle.c (dlang_identifier): Check encoded length of identifier
to verify strncmp matches entire string.
* testsuite/d-demangle-expected: Fix wrong test for postblit symbols.
That's some pretty obtuse code. Looks like it's easy to get wrong.