This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 7/7] [D] libiberty: Add support for cent and ucent types
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 07:01:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/7] [D] libiberty: Add support for cent and ucent types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+e6FLgnEjxcXM5m9u9TPeKOcGcCpxfNmkHXzT9kNrhj7w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/13/2015 02:51 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
The next version of D adds support for cent and ucent for platforms
that are able to handle them natively. This adds support for
2015-05-13 Iain Buclaw <email@example.com>
* d-demangle.c (dlang_type): Handle cent and ucent types.
* testsuite/d-demangle-expected: Add coverage tests for cent and ucent.